I work mostly, but not exclusively, with coaches in long-term, collaborative client relationships.
Even before the start of a new working relationship, you and I feel a connection that is the foundation of how we relate to each other.
You are willing to “let me in,” and can see the benefit of us being able to connect on a deeper level.
My ideal client is a woman who
- loves what she does and works hard;
- wants to be able spend more time with family and friends and less time on administrative tasks;
- understands that she cannot possibly do it all alone;
- wants a collaborative relationship with her VA;
- is willing to give and receive trust;
- honors my standards and respects my boundaries;
- has a good sense of humor and is fun to be with;
- likes to laugh and enjoy;
- is responsible, reliable and dependable;
- is true to her word;
- is well organized;
- has a successful business;
- can afford to pay me long-term;
- is open-minded and relationship-oriented;
- is honest and ethical;
- can delegate, and does not micromanage;
- has a positive outlook on life;
- values a good work/life balance;
- discusses any concerns directly with the person involved.
As your ideal VA, here is what you can expect from me
I am honest, outgoing, and say it as it is; I don’t sweet-talk. My integrity is high. I stand behind you 100%; I am hard-working, dependable, and trustworthy.
I love to laugh and share a joke; I am a born optimist, reliable, discreet, and punctual. I respect you, and willing give and receive trust; I honor your standards and boundaries. I am your partner, your confidante, your right hand.
I walk my talk. Let’s connect today!