I work with busy entrepreneurs who are yearning for balance! And one of the ways they find this balance is by working with me in a long-term, collaborative client relationship. Why? Because we are a good fit and they know that the back-end of their business is lovingly taken care of. We have trust in our relationship, and honesty, and compassion; there is a connection that makes us pull alongside, in harmony, on the rope to success. Check this post for more information.
My ideal client is someone who
- loves what she/he does and works hard;
- wants to be able spend more time with family and friends and less time on administrative tasks;
- understands that she/he cannot possibly do it all alone;
- wants a collaborative relationship with her/his VA;
- is willing to give and receive trust;
- honors my standards and respects my boundaries;
- has a good sense of humor and is fun to be with;
- likes to laugh and enjoy;
- is responsible, reliable and dependable;
- is true to his/her word;
- is well organized;
- has a successful business;
- can afford to pay me long-term;
- is open-minded and relationship-oriented;
- is honest and ethical;
- can delegate, and does not micromanage;
- has a positive outlook on life;
- values a good work/life balance;
- discusses any concerns directly with me, compassionately.
As your Virtual Business Manager, here is what you can expect from me
I am honest, outgoing, and say it as it is; I don’t sweet-talk. My integrity is high. I stand behind you 100%, am hard-working, dependable, and trustworthy. I love to laugh and share a joke; and I am a born optimist, reliable, discreet, and punctual. I respect you, and am willing to give you my trust, and to receive yours; I honor your standards and boundaries, as you do honor mine. I am your partner, your confidante, your right hand. I walk my talk.
Think we might be a good fit?